The year 2022 started off very busy for me. I wanted to start the year off right, so I did a lot of brainstorming. I decided that I am going to share my monthly faves with you. These items can be clothing, makeup, skincare products, shoes…whatever I found in heavy rotation for that month.
I’m going to start on the good foot and share my faves from January 2022!
JANUARY 2022 FAVORITES
- Stars Above Sleep Shirt. I purchased the sleep shirt in gray first. I fell in love with it and purchased it in the pink/white stripes and black/white buffalo check. The gray and pink/white stripe sleep shirts are EXTREMELY soft and warm!!! The black/white buffalo check is made of a different material so it’s not as soft…but I still wear it.
- Ugg Slipper Socks. These are my second pair of this style of Ugg slipper socks. I ABSOLUTELY love them!!! I have worn them so much that I have almost worn a hole in the heel of them.
- Vintage Havana Celia Sneakers. I have a love-hate relationship with these super cute sneakers. I purchased these to wear during Homecoming last fall and they rubbed against my pinky toes so bad that I didn’t wear them again for months!!! I think the trick is to break them in wearing corn cushions and then always wear them with socks.
- Jogger Set. This outfit is totally not me. I am definitely a dress girl, but I have been spending so much time at home that I had to buy some loungewear that wasn’t t-shirts and leggings. I ran across this super cute jogger set on Amazon and fell in love! I loved it so much that I bought in navy and I may buy it in another color in the near future.
- Balm Dotcom Lip Balm. I LOVE lip glosses and balm, but I had been on a hunt for a good lip balm. I found this on Pinterest a while ago and I finally decided to buy it in the Mango scent. It’s very light and your hair doesn’t get suck to it. Plus, it’s a salve so if you put to much on your finger you can rub it on your skin.
I hope you enjoyed the post! If you have tried any of the items above and you liked them or didn’t like them, let me know in the comments below. If you try any of them after reading this post, let me know that too!
’til next time!