Hey!!! Welcome back to the blog!!! In today’s post I’m sharing my top five for March 2022. The majority of my faves for March were beauty items, but I have one non-beauty related item on the list!
- Damn Girl Mascara by Too Face – I don’t wear make up all too often, but as I’m getting older, posting more photos of myself on the www, and recording more YT videos, I have been wearing a little make up a few days out of the week. It’s not much…but I’m definitely wearing more make up than I’ve ever worn and wearing it more often. This mascara by Too Face is AMAZING!!! It elongates my lashes and makes them pop…which is more than enough for me I think I have long eyelashes, so I don’t need mascara to do anything extra for me…and this mascara is a great everyday option.
- Rose and Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner by Fresh – I think I have relatively good skin…especially for a 40 year old and one who hasn’t always pampered her skin.. LOL! I get a pimple every once in a while, but I don’t have large pores, bumpy skin or hyperpigmentation. As of late, I have become more cognizant of the needs of my skin and trying new products out every once in a while. I have been using this toner every morning and I think it is balancing my skin or maintaining the good skin that I already have.
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream by Sol de Janeiro – I have been using this for about four years now. It doesn’t do anything for me (skin wise), but I LOVE the way that it smells! I don’t notice how much I really LOVE it until I’ve run out of it. LOL! It has like a mature scent to it…if that makes sense. In my mind, I feel like this cream adds to what I would consider my “signature scent” at night. I only use this after my evening shower before getting into bed.
- Love Your Body Polish by NOLAskinsentials – This brand is new to me, but I love this particular product. Not only does it make your skin feel AMAZING, it smells really fresh. I know this is gonna sound crazy but it makes me think of what a fairy’s perfume would smell like. LOL!!!
- Daily Planner by Day Designer – I am a planner girl and I use my planner EVERYDAY!!! I have been using the Daily Planner by Day Designer for the past two years and I really like it! I like the fact that I can create a list of to-do’s daily, creating priorities and hourly meetings on one page. I love the cover designs as well. This year I went with the Romance cover which is a black background with florals and that is right up my alley!
I hope you enjoyed this post! What were the top products/items for you in the month of March? Share them in the comments below!
’til next time!