ROBYN’S TOP FIVE – FEBRUARY 2022
Hey!!! Welcome back to the blog!!! In today’s post, I am sharing my top five for February 2022. These are the things that I was obsessed with in the month of February.
- Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm in Vanilla Beige – I bought this lip balm last month because I was looking for a new lip balm. I was looking for one that wasn’t super sticky as well as one that I wouldn’t have to rub onto my lips with my fingers. This fit the bill! It is also has a cocoa smell.
- Biossance 100% Squalane Face Oil – I have been really enjoying face oils over the past two years. It’s something that I had never heard of prior to subscribing to Fab Fit Fun boxes, but once I used a face oil that was in one of my early boxes, I haven’t stopped using them! I can’t say that I have a favorite one just yet; but I have really enjoyed this one from Biossance. My skin feels extra soft in the mornings after an application of the oil the night before.
- Chanel Chance eu de Tendre eau de Parfum – OMG!!! I absolutely LOVE this perfume!!! It is a floral scent and I think that it smells divine! If you’re on the hunt for a new scent and you like floral scents, this is one to definitely try.
- Chambray Ralph Lauren button down shirt – I’ve been wanting a denim shirt for the past year. I got this one for Christmas and I wore it A LOT last month. It looks really good with jeans! It kinda takes your casual outfit up a tiny notch.
- Peloton – I had been doing Pure Barre as a workout for the past two years. In December 2021 and January of 2022, I wasn’t able to attend as many classes. My local studio had gone back to offering the majority of its classes during the work day which wasn’t working with my schedule. All January I was talking to a friend about her Peloton and I started seriously thinking about purchasing one. There are so many different types of workouts (barre, cycling, yoga) that you can participate in and so many different instructors it’s slightly overwhelming. LOL!!! You have soooooo many choices and there are classes at every level (i.e., beginner, intermediate, advanced) which makes it kinda hard to decide which class to take. My bike was delivered at the end of January, and in February I took 3-4 classes every week (that’s saying a lot for me…I hate working out)!!! I really like the options you have with the Peloton and I’m so happy that I decided get one!
I hope you enjoyed this post! What were the things you couldn’t live without in the month of February? I would love to read about them in the comments!
’til next time!