Hey pretty girl! Welcome back to the blog! In today’s post I am sharing my top five for July 2022! I know…I know…it’s been a while, but I’m back at it. My “Top Five” are things that I have been loving for the month. This month I have three beauty products, a pair of shoes and a dress!
- Necessaire The Body Wash – I have been using this body wash for the past two or three months and I absolutely LOVE it! It smells very fresh (which is very important to me) and it lathers very well. It comes in two other scents – Eucalyptus and Sandalwood. I LOVE Sandalwood as well and I can’t wait to try Eucalyptus.
- Lip Butter Balm by Summer Fridays – I have been using this lip balm for months and it is my favorite lip balm. Not only does it moisturize your lips, it also gives your lips a little shine…and another plus is that it smells good.
- Le Labo Bergamote 22 – OMG!!! I have been on the hunt for a signature scent for YEARS!!! Literally…years. I like floral scents, but they aren’t my favorite. I really love a fresh scent. A really organic scent that reminds me of nature if that makes sense. I don’t know why I was shocked that I LOVED this scent when I smelled it because I LOVE the scent of bergamot…but I was shocked that I liked the scent on my skin. Come to find out, a lot perfumes that I really like has a bergamot note…so there ya go! This is by far, the best smelling perfume that I have ever smelled on my skin. I have worn it just about every day since I bought it.
- See by Chloe Glyn Espadrille Wedges – these are AMAZING!!! Not only are they very cute, they have a very high platform and wedge and they are relatively comfortable. The neutral color makes them so ideal for my wardrobe. The jute strap across the toes add a fun touch to these wedges.
- Tiered Ruffle Sleeve Cotton Poplin Dress by J. Crew – This is one of my favorite dresses to wear during the summer. It’s white, it’s midi and it has the most feminine touches to it – ruffles and flutter sleeve. It pairs very well with by See by Chloe wedges and just about all of the sandals in my wardrobe. I’ve had this dress for a few years, so I can’t link it 🙁